Huwebes, Setyembre 10, 2015

BLOG FOR MS DOS

Using MS DOS


   I learn a lot using MS DOS. I learn how to operate it properly some of the commands to use or to operate it. Like from how to open it, just type cmd and t create a folder the command is mkdir  and just type the file name that you wanted to create and I learn also how to delete a file by typing a command rd and most of all I learn how to hide a file. And through our activities,  it test our skills, if we can operate it right and if we can make it  on our own. Of course, we can`t make it without the help of our beautiful and lovely Prof. of our school Prof. Ellez Mondejar that`s why we want to thank her for helping us to know very well how to use the MS DOS.


That`s all I got thanks!


- Ima Grace L . Abenojar
-AE1DB






2 komento:

  1. Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site. You have

    to keep doing such an article even future. LOVE your in this post!



    maaf kar do wallpaper
    jo dil me hote hai wo kismat me nahi hote
    love paheli in hindi with answer

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Lovely favorites post!, Yes!!!! I love this post!!, I fan of your site. You have to keep doing such an article even future. LOVE

    yours in this

    post!



    FunnyJoke.in

    TumugonBurahin